Public Sector Design Community comes to the University
We’re hosting the next meetup of the Public Sector Design Community on Tuesday 9 October. This is a great (and free!) opportunity to meet and learn from colleagues working in user research and service design in places like the Scottish Government and Registers of Scotland, amongst others.
This month’s topic: Influencers
If you had one research or design book, podcast or talk that’s influenced or supported your career, what would it be?
And if you could recommend only one research or design book, podcast or talk by someone, what would it be? And how would you describe it?
Have you used any parts of what you’ve read or listened to in your own work? And how did you find that?
Come along to tell others about that significant book, podcast or talk in your life, or come along for some awesome recommendations!
About the community
The Public Sector Design Community is an informal gathering taking place around Scotland where colleagues can:
- Learn from one another and build professional skills; sharing challenges, different approaches, best practices.
- Build community and networks; to understand the user research and design landscape across the Scottish public sector and identify opportunities to collaborate.
- Share experience; contributing stories and lessons learned from the various aspects of designing public services in Scotland.
Who is the Public Sector Design Community for?
- Is involved in designing public services in across the Scottish public sector
- Has an interest in the field of designing public services.
Book a place
- When: Tuesday 9 October, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Where: Argyle House (Building location)
- Cost: Free!