Update event 4 May – the future of prospective student online provision
We’ll use an extended slot at this week’s Web Publishers Community to update on our progress so far this year, covering: timelines, content design and collaboration, user research and usability testing.
The Web Publishers Community session starts at 3 pm and our team will cover around 90 minutes from 3:30 pm.
Basic outline (timings may vary):
- 3:30 – Introductions, context and timeline updates (Neil)
- 3:40 – Content design updates – the content model, our evolving degree profile prototype and collaboraton with schools (Lauren)
- 4:20 – Break, plus time for content design-related questions
- 4:30 – User research and usability testing updates (Pete)
- 4:50 – Questions and answers (Neil)
Book a place
When: Thursday 4 May 2023, 3 to 5 pm. (Our update starts at 3:30 pm)
Where: Online. A link to the Collaborate session will be sent out to everyone who books.
Catch up on previous updates
- 9 December 2022 update session write up
- 24 May 2022 update session write up
- “We are not replacing the Degree Finders. We are transforming them.” (20 December 2021)
- Reflections on a summer of design sprints (16 November 2021)