From January to May, we collaborated with the Student Immigration Service (SIS) to improve the student experience around applying for visas. In this post, I recap the highlights and outcomes. How we ran the project This was the first project for my newly formed team. Neil and I were committed to introducing new team members […]
We’re in the middle of a project to enhance the digital experience for students using the Student Immigration Service. In this post, I recap how we’re running the project and what we learned in the discovery phase.
It’s done! Our team has delivered a new website for the Fees Service which will greatly improve student fees experience and make life easier for staff. The effort took 8 sprints, was underpinned by robust evidence, and designed with significant collaboration from the Fees and Student Support team.
Our first sprint of the New Year (and of the new decade!) has just wrapped up. A key delivery was the rapid and successful refresh of our undergraduate degree finder content. Read on for a quick overview of the sprint activities and achievements.
We’ve finished our last fortnightly sprint before Christmas. Much of the focus of this, our 4th sprint, was on the existing postgraduate fees experience. It has been a productive two weeks and we’ve managed to uncover a few final parcels of valuable insight before festivities begin! Read on for a quick overview of what we’ve […]
The new Prospective Student Web Content Team is adopting an Agile approach to delivery, using the Scrum framework. Although this represents a new way of working for many in our team, it’s already a nice fit for our mission. We’re getting on with the job at hand.
In these early stages of our new team, I’ve been introducing everyone to working within an agile framework. Scrum is new to everyone except Neil and I, but I’m finding everyone is adapting to the methodology really well. This is a quick overview of what it’s all about.