About this blog
We use this blog to share our work and our thinking. We’re dedicated to working in an open way and evidencing what we do. Our writing helps colleagues in the University’s web publishing, marketing and admissions communities to engage with us.
The Prospective Student Web Content Team is part of the University’s Communications and Marketing Department.
Team profile on the Communications and Marketing Website
We were established in September 2019 following a business case proposed by the Service Excellence Programme with the goal of enhancing the experience of prospective students as they engage with us online.
Evidence-led, continuous improvement
Our approach to improving prospective students’ online experiences:
- Working collaboratively with subject matter experts and service managers across the University
- Evidencing our activities through user research and co-design with staff and students
- Committing to short bursts of activity that enable us to improve things rapidly and iteratively (we’re working to an agile methodology, if that means anything to you)
- Approaching problem solving with a multidisciplinary approach – we’ve got user research, content design, user experience, content strategy and software development skills within the team
- Working in the open, sharing what we’re doing, when and why. That’s basically what this blog is all about.
We are working to the Digital Experience Design Standards established by the User Experience Service. This basically means we put the user (be that staff or student) at the centre of everything we do.
Digital Experience Design Standards on the User Experience Service website
Comments are closed
Comments to this thread have been closed by the post author or by an administrator.