Reading Time: < 1 minute

Obviously this was one of the high points for me: there I am in second place on the podium in the Kahoot quiz!

I've got second place on the podium in the Kahoot quiz!

To be fair, I did do this quiz twice…

Personally I would love to have my own working copy of the One Productivity Hub app, as it is a step better than the ‘Team of Me’ that I had put together earlier in lockdown as an attempt to bring all my notifications together. I am still a step or two short of being able to install something like that in our Office365 setup: our security does not allow for setting up the ‘ngrok’ tunnelling and I don’t know yet how to deploy the app in a more permanent way.

So at the moment I am stuck on this error when I try to install it to my personal Team:
Valid domains cannot contain a tunneling site. Please remove these in your manifest. To help to ensure the security of your app and users, domains outside of your organization's control (including wildcards) and tunneling services cannot be included in the valid domains in your manifest.

But it’s been a great learning experience, so I thought I’d share my joy and thank the instructors on Twitter😎:

Links

One Productivity Hub Teams App