Let’s get some perspective…
Here are some resources I’ve collected to help with mindfulness meditation, metta bhavana (loving-kindness), relaxation and focus. I hope they’re helpful.
3 mins: Pause and Check In, from Mindful Schools
Recommended Tracks related to ‘Pause and Check In’ on Soundcloud
10 mins: Mindfulness for the School Day, also from Mindful Schools
Recommended Tracks related to ‘Mindfulness for the School Day’ on Soundcloud
Guided Breathing Exercise, and more from Mindful Magazine
From ‘How to Practice Mindfulness Throughout Your Work Day: Tips for increasing focus and awareness and decreasing stress at work.‘ – Mindful.org
Meditate at Your Desk – Body Scan meditation practice from Mindful Magazine.
Hear more from Mindful magazine on Soundcloud.
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life – Talk and Meditation practice with Brother Phap Vu, a senior monastic in Thich Nhat Hanh’s Sangha
- Gratitude Meditation from Mindfulness@Lunchtime with Jon Bagust
- More Mindfulness@Lunchtime Podcasts
Study / Focus Music
- Study Music, Concentration, Focus, Meditation, Memory, Work Music, Relaxing Music, Study, ✿161C – Yellow Brick Cinema – very good for focusing and to stop procrastinating
- Marconi Union – Weightless (Official Video) – Music designed by neuroscientists to be as relaxing as possible
- Marconi Union – Weightless (Official Extended Version)
- Marconi Union Weightless + Rain | 1 Hour
(Beach scene with clouds that look like gradients. Image: pxfuel.com. Licence: CC0)
(Picture Quote: BK via Flickr. Licence: CC BY-SA 2.0, No changes made.More Thich Nhat Hanh Quotes and Sayings. See More Thich Nhat Hanh Quotes and Sayings at http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/thich-nhat-hanh-love-quotes-and-sayings.html)
(Photo of a campfire on a beach. Image: pxfuel.com. Licence: CC0)
(Photo of calm ocean waves. Image: pxfuel.com. Licence: CC0)
Thanks for posting this article!!! Relaxation has a profound impact on our feelings & well being. Also listening to music when I work, helps me to de-stress and increase my productivity for mundane tasks. The below video is an excellent example for relaxation techniques: https://bit.ly/34JHoPU
The end results can have a very therapeutic healing effect on the listener.
Hi Diana, thanks for sharing this lovely relaxing music. I enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting!
Great Blog on meditation practices. Enjoyed the relaxing sounds. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing! I totally enjoyed it! I have also found this type of videos I found amazing as well: https://bit.ly/34JHoPU