Yesterday I went to a training session on Media Hopper Create, which is like the University’s own internal version of YouTube, with some video editing features.
Your Views on Accessibility Please?
Subscribe for updates
Copying Files, Flows, a Plan, SharePoint Lists and a Notebook from one Microsoft Team to another
31st March 2021
How to get Live Captions for Anything with Google Chrome Canary
19th March 2021
Moving a Website: What to do with old URLs listed by Google?
12th March 2021
An Interesting Content Design Meetup
3rd December 2020
Index links and Info Box HTML template code
2nd December 2020
Making Google Analytics more old school and less creepy to work with our Beehive Pro website statistics
3rd November 2020
Trump Site: You’re Hacked!
28th October 2020
Subtitling and Migrant Stories
21st October 2020
"Hi RS, thanks for reading - nice to hear from a fellow traveller ..."
"... and sorry for mis-spelling - autocorrect gone wrong... :-( "
"Dear Anabel, Seems you went to the moon and back for that and it ..."
"Ι like іt when foⅼks comе together and share views. Great site, continue the ..."
"Need one like this "
My Favourite Posts
- Changing the Favicon in my SharePoint SubSite
- How to add a Trello board to a Microsoft Teams group
- How to Add an Office 365 Calendar to a Google Calendar
- Using Microsoft Flow to update a Teams group with SharePoint activity
- Using Flow with Teams, part 2
- Is it easier to write more or less?
- Teachers, Bots, and the Teacher Function Online
- The Scottish Unitarian Churches’ Social Media and Communications Workshop
- Can I turn a massive bureaucratic, er, challenge into a fun Unix challenge?
- Geophysics blogging means new HTML entities!
- I Made a Video Quiz!
- Mindfulness in Education: a Free Back to School Kit for Teachers, Students and Parents
- Subtitling and Migrant Stories