Environmental Magnetism (1986) by Roy Thompson and Frank Oldfield has long been out of print.
pdfs of chapters (in pairs) available by clicking on the links below
1. Preface, Contents & Introduction
2. Magnetic properties of solids: 3. Natural magnetic minerals
4. Magnetic properties of natural materials: 5. The Earth’s magnetic field
6. Techniques of magnetic measurements : 7. Magnetic minerals and environmental systems
8. Soil magnetism: 9. Magnetic minerals and fluvial processes
10. Mineral magnetic studies of lake sediments: 11. Magnetic minerals in the atmosphere
12. Mineral magnetism in marine sediments: 13: Reversal magnetostratigraphy
14. Secular variation magnetostratigraphy: 15. Biomagnetism
16. The Rhode River,Chesapeake Bay, an integrated catchment study: 17. Prospects
Comments are closed
Comments to this thread have been closed by the post author or by an administrator.