This year why not make a resolution to learn more about the learning technology tools and services provided by the University?
There are workshops on Turnitin, Top Hat, Questionmark Perception, Lecture Recording, and the University’s in-house YouTube (amongst others). Further information can be found here: https://blogs.ed.ac.uk/ede/2020/01/14/new-year-new-skills/
In particular, there’s a series of workshops on getting the most out of Learn (see below).
If you’d like some help with using technology in your teaching which isn’t covered by this programme, or would prefer something tailored to your specific needs, please get in touch.
- Creating a welcoming environment for students in your Learn course. >> More info and BOOK
- Building a Learn course that is accessible to all students. >> More info and BOOK
- Building communities in Learn using blogs, wikis and discussion boards. >> More info and BOOK
- Good practice for online submission through Learn. >> More info and BOOK
- Creating and managing groups in Learn. >> More info and BOOK
- Learn Grade Centre overview. >> More info and BOOK
- I want to organise training for my School or Course. >> More info and BOOK
- Copyright and licensing training. >> More info and BOOK