We were designing a remote, part-time route to a medical degree, HCP-Med. We imagined students sitting in a General Practitioner’s surgery two weeks in, puzzling over diagnoses they hadn’t come across before. So we wanted a quick way to provide rapid, trusted information, suitable for speaking to a patient, or discovering likely worries – or later, for learning more in the coffee room, or on the bus home.
But we quickly realised that this should also be useful to healthcare students and practitioners much more widely.
What does it do?
- Provides in-hand info about every diagnosis, as you encounter any new patient
- Always commences with advanced patient info
- With a small subscription, adds practitioner (amber) and expert-level (red) professional resources*
* Free topics: Acne, Bronchiectasis, Cholera, Coronavirus COVID-19, Cystic fibrosis, Gonorrhoea, Heart failure, Lung cancer, Nail problems, Post-natal depression, Pre-eclampsia – all these demonstrate amber and red resources without a subscription.
- Steers you to trusted information
- Faster than Google
- Encourages a patient-centred approach
- Important: read our caution
- Read Principles and Other FAQ