more image 4 u and a quick update

hi yea been in my head a lot here is a collage of image i found on the internet and some sketches maybe

these cats have c l a w e d that scrathich post which looks so nice aha 

me with a ranging rod in my goth phase (2013 ? ) 

new painting, looked v demonic in the afternoon sun lol

I really messed this up oops, i added this ‘air dry clay’ i got off ebay and it was not it cracked and was allround very annoying, but ive got some more stuff and can hopefully salvage. I have decided it will become a sphinx cat and I will use latex to do this, im thinking on the tail mainly, i will makea long thin tube of it and wrqp it and drape it like when your sweing a band for something and then you have to flip it the right way out. THE teeth will be egshells, and its lucky me and my flatmate are having eggs for lunch today! 

Anyway i dont know if i want to give the cat teats, there is room for em, and it would b fun to do i don’t know,i could just do lil nipples? lemme know in the commnets. Also yea im just really tired but also wired ygm? was talking to a mate at goldsmiths whos had loads of access to his studios and it just made me a bit sad, I think also I inhaled a lot of turpentine yesterday which was a bit annoying. Is hard to make stuff on ur bedroom floor u know 🙁 also didnt apply 4 newcontemps becuase it was a 25 pound application fee?! and i was like im sorry im not paying 25 pound to be rejected lol, i can pay much less elsewhere. but yea i hope i do apply next yr, i don’t know it is such an ellitiest idea of spending money for applications i fear myself verging on complete disillusionment with art establishment. Its like we’re trapped and still turning a profit for people, i don’t know, ugh lol (Sorry this turned into such a sappy post oops) 

wahhhh

bye.