ive discovered a ancient prophecy :0

Dearest readers!!!

I have exciting news! Ive discovered a fantstic new relic we can decifer! I am still awaiting conformation from my superiors at the museum for me to share with you the image but I thought I could put my preliminary understandings of the object here in order to garner your intrique!

The man in the goal post alludes to a mob mentality but the presence of the scorpion is there to show its poisonous nature but also the temporary and fleeting nature of football courts. The man’s head is dislodged from his body, his own mind becomes the ball that is used to distract ourselves from the realities we can’t bare to face. The fish is scaley, like an unmosturised palm she sits in the same blue as the sky, maybe shes flying ? like a blimp? Floating above the surface and skimming her dainty fins on the ozone. Next we have the swan. The swan is dead. and is hanging from her poachers hook, theyve painted on her eyelids another eye to maintain the illusion of her being alive, like they did for dead Victorian children that the forgot to toake phtotos of before they died. She clutches onto a strawberry leaf in her jowels , she loved to eat strawberryies and other tuberous vegetataion before her death. Soon she will hand from the neck of a duchess, lucky her.

Then we have owlcat! She sits on a chimney and is actually not real but a prop the landowner has installed to deter crows. Crows hate both cats and owls so this is ideal. The manufacturer has accidentally put a toy scorpion into her belly? That’s odd ahaha. Next we have a square whos visualisaton has not yet made itself apparent to me. I think it’s a mine from minesweeper but also could be the sun, either way its prone to explosion. Then we have the eponymous cats paws hanging on to a barbers shop pole, this red and pink design differes to that of the border that the other things find themselves trapped in, that border are river measures, to measure the slope of a river from two given points, these can be used to check if the painting undergoes any tiliting! Theres a naughtical name for that: lift ? the cat is vey cold, as she is blue, and I hope she seeks medical attention soon because this could lead to amputation. Next we have the shiny snake, although this is just her shed skin, its quite nice don’t you think? Sort of looks like the letter three, I wonder if that could mean something, oh yes look! There are three strands of spaghetti in the pot! That means the number three provides an important role in how we understand everything. Lets move on to the jelly, theres some sort of symbol there in the jelly, it looks very familiar… the environment is decaying but the jelly is preserved thank god!! THEN FINALLY we arrive at the central panel. This is the madame who will arrive in three weeks. She is the lady that has orchestrated this event and reached out to me personally. She cant e talkyou see  but communicates only through her fine cuisine, she has prepared for us some spaghetti she has died orange, orange that came from some organic carrots. I cant wait for her arrival, we will soon be able to converse around a lovely dinner and have a nice good catch up xxxx

updadte: the nautical term for tilting is listing and the pole is called a ranging rod, ok bye