This blog post is aimed at all students sitting an exam or submitting coursework using Gradescope Homework assignment.
Submitting your PDF to Gradescope
- Navigate to the appropriate area in your Learn course (this will be the “Exam” content area for taking an exam, or the “Assessment” area if submitting coursework)
- Open Gradescope by clicking “Submit via Gradescope”
- Gradescope will open in a new tab
- You will be taken directly to the corresponding course area in Gradescope
- Open the submission area for the question
- Select the file you wish to upload for your answer – this can be uploaded directly from your device. Upload your file – note that Gradescope does not provide a progress bar, and so it will look like nothing is happening while your file submits. Please be patient and do no click Back or Submit again while you wait.
- You will be shown a preview of your submission. You can rearrange pages if required.
- You will be required to tag which pages from your document correspond to the question part being answered. If your answer to a particular section spans multiple pages please tag each corresponding page. Please also make sure you have labelled each page with a note of which question you are answering. This tagging process takes place after the submission and can be done after the submission deadline without affecting your timestamp for submitting your response.
- Check all pages have been tagged correctly, and confirm your submission by clicking Submit.
Video Demonstration of the PDF Upload & tag process
Gradescope: guidance for students / Informatics Learning Technology Service by blogadmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0