In addition to the support you can expect from your local ILTS team, ISG are running daily online training sessions in the run up to Semester 1 start. Please find details of these below.
Training for hybrid teaching
Sessions about the core toolset for hybrid teaching:
- Using Collaborate in Learn
- Using Learn to engage with students
- Using Media Hopper Create
- Hybrid Teaching drop in sessions (if you have questions about how to bring this all together in your teaching)
- Copyright, licensing, and open materials for remote teaching
Supported Media Production Studios
To facilitate media production for hybrid teaching, the University has expanded its suite of educational media production studios and increased the number of ISG media support staff. These centrally supported studios are available to all University staff to help in the creation of high quality media for teaching and learning, and as a digital media training space. They are fully staffed by ISG professionals to help any of your staff create quality teaching media.
Detailed service information can be found via the Supported Media Production Studios webpages.
The Supported Media Production Studios are available at multiple locations across all campuses, with each studio purpose built to accommodate a range of filming needs. The following 7 studios currently open:
- High School Yards, Central (4 studios)
- Argyle House, Lauriston
- Chancellors Building, Little France
- Sir Alex Robertson Building, Easter Bush
There are an additional 3 studios opening on the week commencing 24th August at:
- Murchison House, Kings Buildings (2 studios)
- Western General Hospital, MEC
A comprehensive list of studio locations and facilities at each location can be found via the Studio Locations webpages. If you are interested in booking the Supported Media Production Studios, please visit the Booking webpage for more information.