- Open the KalturaCapture App.
- Check the screen feed, camera feed and audio feeds are on.
- Hit Record.
- When you want to finish recording, you can pause or stop the recording.
- Give the video a title, description and tags (optional) and click upload.
- When the video is uploaded, a link to the video on media.ed.ac.uk will appear. Click this link to check your video.\
- On Media Hopper Create, if your video had a screen and camera stream, both will be automatically controllable by the end user allowing for full screen of either of the videos and multiple split screen views.
Kaltura Capture Video Tutorial – Allowing End User To Control View Of Multiple Video Streams / Informatics Learning Technology Service by blogadmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0