- Log into Learn.
- Click on the “Self-Enrol” tab at the top right of your screen.
- Click the Browse Course Catalogue button and a search window will appear.
- Enter the name of the course you wish to enrol onto in the search box and click Go.
- Hover your mouse pointer to the right of the Course ID, click the arrow and select Enrol.
- You will then be taken to a new page. To complete your enrolment on this course select Submit.
- You will then see a confirmation message to say your enrolment was successful.
- Click OK and you will be taken to the course.
The course will now appear in your My Courses under the ‘My Learn’ tab every time you login to Learn.
You can search the list of courses using the search box above if necessary.
Enrolling on a self-enrol course / Informatics Learning Technology Service by blogadmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0