Students can access Turnitin Assignment Inboxes from course content pages in Learn. Turnitin assignments can be identified by the Turnitin logo to the left of the assignment.
- Click on >> View/Complete to open the Assignment Inbox.
- Note that assignments cannot be submitted before the assignment start date, and may not be accepted after the due date and time set by the instructor. These dates are displayed in the Assignment Inbox.
- To submit an assignment click on the Submit button.
- Papers can be submitted as a Single file upload or by Cut & paste upload. Both methods require a Submission title for your paper.
- If you are uploading a file: click on Browse… to locate it on your computer; click on the Upload button; Step 2 of 3 shows a text-only preview of your paper; click on the Submit button again; the final page shows a full preview & digital receipt of your submitted paper.
- You will also be emailed a digital receipt. Please check to ensure you have received this as this is your proof that you have submitted.
|Supported file types||Unsupported files|
|Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)||Image files|
|Corel Word Perfect||PDFs containing only images|
|HTML||Files over 40MB in size|
|Adobe PostScript||Text files larger than 2MB|
|Plain text (.txt)|
|Rich Text Format (rtf)|
|Portable Document Format (pdf)|
You can re-submit any time up until the due date. You may also have permission to submit after the due date. Please note: if you have previously submitted prior to deadline, you will not be able to re-submit after deadline. If this is the case, please contact the teaching office to request they remove your earlier submission.
The resubmission process is exactly the same as the initial submission process described above.