1. Tingzhen Ming, Wei Li, Qingchun Yuan, Philip Davies, Renaud de Richter, Chong Peng, Qihong Deng, Yanping Yuan, Sylvain Caillol, Nan Zhou, Perspectives on removal of atmospheric methane. Advances in Applied Energy, 2022, 100085.
2. Yanfang Huang, Yimin Shao, Yang Bai, Qingchun Yuan, Tingzhen Ming, Philip Davies, Xiaohua Lu, Renaud de Richter, and Wei Li, Feasibility of Solar Updraft Towers as Photocatalytic Reactors for Removal of Atmospheric Methane–The Role of Catalysts and Rate Limiting Steps. Frontiers in Chemistry, 2021, 9, 745347.
3. Tingzhen Ming, Haoyu Gui, Tianhao Shi, Hanbing Xiong, Yongjia Wu, Yimin Shao, Wei Li, Xiaohua Lu, Renaud de Richter, Solar chimney power plant integrated with a photocatalytic reactor to remove atmospheric methane: A numerical analysis. Solar Energy, 2021, 226, 101.
4. Karthikeyan Sekar, Ahmed Kassam, Yang Bai, Ben Coulson, Wei Li, Richard E. Douthwaite, Keiko Sasaki, Adam F. Lee, Hierarchical bismuth vanadate/reduced graphene oxide composite photocatalyst for hydrogen evolution and bisphenol A degradation. Applied Materials Today, 2021, 22, 100963.
5. Yang Liu, Tingzhen Ming, Chong Peng, Yongjia Wu, Wei Li, Renaud de Richter, Nan Zhou, Mitigating air pollution strategies based on solar chimneys. Solar Energy, 2021, 218, 11.
6. Zhengtong Li, Tingzhen Ming, Shurong Liu, Chong Peng, Renaud de Richter, Wei Li, Hao Zhang, Chih-Yung Wen, Review on pollutant dispersion in urban areas-part A: Effects of mechanical factors and urban morphology. Building and Environment, 2021, 190, 107534.
7. Zhengtong Li, Tingzhen Ming, Tianhao Shi, Hao Zhang, Chih-Yung Wen, Xuesong Lu, Xu Dong, Yongjia Wu, Renaud de Richter, Wei Li, Chong Peng, Review on pollutant dispersion in urban areas-part B: Local mitigation strategies, optimization framework, and evaluation theory. Building and Environment, 2021, 198, 107890.
8. Tingzhen Ming, Huina Han, Zhen Zhao, Renaud de Richter, Yongjia Wu, Wei Li & Nyuk Hien Wong, Field synergy analysis of pollutant dispersion in street canyons and its optimization by adding wind catchers. Building Simulation, 2021, 14, 391.