This has been a busy year for us at SCPHRP with lots to celebrate and look back on, including our move to our new home in the School of Health in Social Science
. In this issue you can read about:
- Our Citizen Science project
- The recent graduations of some of SCPHRP’s master students
- Why Edinburgh has less car use than other cities in Britain
- Recent conferences the team have presented at
- Our latest publications
- Our two new PhD students starting in January
And then we also have a chance to sign up for a new Environmnetal Arts Therapy Group and a chance to take part in the George Street (Edinburgh) consultation. Please also get in touch if you have ever used 6SQuID as we want to hear about it.
As always, we love to hear your news as well, so if you have anything you want to share with us and the wider membership, including job vacancies, projects, conferences you can find out how to do so at the end of the bulletin.
Here we are celebrating the end of another successful year at our SCPHRP Christmas lunch.
We would like to thank all our friends and colleagues for your support and wish you all a lovely break and all the best for 2019.With very best wishes,
Everyone at SCPHRP