ideas

so this is what i will make next:

-i mean first of all this afternoon i will make nigella’s Guinness cake because I really want to make a cake.

-I would like to make a candle that is a birthday party hat, and is hollow and the wicks meet in the middle to form a strap. I want it to have glitter in it.

Birthday hat candle doesn’t last very long but neither do birthdays

• I would like to also paint an orange cat with blue wings, really kitsch and stuff. Maybe like the cat has died and is now an angel bby.
  • I am going to cut up my old latex curtain and make some intricate lace pattern on it.
  • I WILL send off the swords for flocking, my flatmate said they’d make me some wooden handles for them.
  • maybe we could have a little birthday party for all the things i’ve made so far, gather them around a table and put a hat on them ?
  • I’ve been thinking loads about my bowling pin mould in the fire station and would really like to complete my bowling pin ducks at some point, but i would need assistance and a non carpeted floor.

Again my feeling is that i dont have any tethers rn, they’re all sort of floating. they’re all also quite small but i dont know how to work bigger rn ://