my favourite painting

Hi, I just wanted to take some time to talk about my faveroite painting.

So there is no digital copy of this painting I have managed to find yet which is so dissapionting. but it is a painting I do not know the name of and it hangs currently in the hudson bay, a whetherspoons in forest gate. It is difficult to describe this painting, it had this one central panel and several smaller pannels bordering it. the subject of the central square is an image of what resembles ben stiller as zoolander, but the painting was created 3 years before the film was released, it also contains the head of robin williams in a field. Another panel shows a diseased looking fox, and my favourite panel is that of a police man, and this panel appears to have been punched in by someone, leaving a hole. 

This painting is so integral to my visual language, I love to observe it when I am drinking in this establishment. It was painted by Neil Bailey in 1999 and I adore it. I’ve put in a couple of his other paintings and also his cv is sooo jokes its just like yea I failed that etc etc.

its all v clever word pun-age which is nice, like a weird puzzle. 

So basicallly I am copying him 4 now. i like the pannel stuff is v nice and I think also because I’ve been playing a lot of mine sweeper I really want to use these grids 4 sure!

wow, just look at that isn’t it nice! so many pretty colours and shapes on a lovely grid :3

I would like to recreate the head in the field I think thats v nice tooooo! encorperating cats with that ofc! also my fave emoji is this : :3 because it looks a bit like a cat. 

alrught bye bye