The Kaltura desktop recorder is designed for easy upload to Media Hopper Create. However, there may come a time where you wish to have access to the native video files on your local machine. You can find these as follows:
- Right click on the Kaltura Capture icon on the desktop.
- Select Properties.
- Click on ‘Open File Location’ and go up one folder to the ‘Capture’ folder.
- Or simply go to: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Kaltura\Capture\
- Go to the Finder.
- From the Go menu, select Go to Folder.
- In the form, enter ~/Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/
- Click Go.
- Or simply go to: /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/