Welcome to your new blog site!
This is your first post. You can edit this or delete it and start blogging.
For help and advice on getting started with a WordPress blog, see the Academic Blogging help pages.
Your blog is private by default
You can open your blog up to as many or as few people as you like in Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Site Visibility:
- You can open your blog up to specific University members by adding them as users to your blog.
- You can open your blog up to all University members who have an EASE login.
- You can make you blog open to the world.
The featured image on this post comes from the University Collections. If you want to use more images in your blog posts, or perhaps use your own choice of image in your blog header, you can:
- Browse a selection of images on Flickr from the Collections that are available for you to use on open licenses.
- Search the full online image collections.
- Find more information about searching for and using openly licensed images on the Open.ed site.