Summer Intern – Sam Knight
Please give a warm welcome to Sam Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org), a 3rd year Computing Science student, who has joined us in the role of Teacherbot UG Intern today.
Sam’s main responsibilities include:
- Liaising with stakeholders to agree the form and functionality of the new service, including the School of Education group which developed the “Teacherbot” pilot
- Creating chatbot definitions in AIML, and migrating existing chatbot definitions to AIML
- Configuring and managing the Pandorabot system, including bot definitions, user access, social media integration
- Co-ordinating a trial of the new Teacherbot service, alongside the academic team in the School of Education
- Helping support early-adopters to get the best out of the service
- Managing the web and social media presence of the project
- Reporting on adoption and usage
Sam is joining my Interactive Content team within Web, Graphics & Interaction service and will be with us for the next 2 months. He will be working on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday each week and is based in Argyle House, Floor H-West.
We wish Sam well and I’m sure he will enjoy his time with us.
You can follow his progress via the project blog and Twitter account @Teacherbot_News.
Kind regards, Stewart Lamb Cromar
“Summer” by Carl Larsson [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Summer Intern – Sam Knight / Teacherbot by blogadmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0
Comments are closed
Comments to this thread have been closed by the post author or by an administrator.