For Us Not Them, I received a message from Hana, the producer, asking whether I could put the indiegogo link in the instagram bio, and create a post for annoucing that the indiegogo is live. I picked a few photos from the folder she gave me and created a caption, and then posted it, and the post is attached below. Later in the week I received a message from Louis asking me to post the casting call reel and then repost it to our story. I also sent in my crew contract in preparation for filming next week.

For Waiting for Marcus, I received the logo and the cast announcements from Offside, our design agency, and sent them to Sára to get her opinion on them. She was happy with the cast announcments and asked me to come up with a caption for them, however didn’t like the logo as much, as she thought the ‘f’ didn’t quite fit and wasn’t centred. These assets are attached below. I got back to Offside and let them know this feedback and they said they would get back to me with the revisions however unfortunately they still have not, so Sára said that she would chase them up and see how it was going. Sára also sent me some of the information that she wanted in the indiegogo page, so I started writing and formatting that over the weekend.

For Hypervigilant, I recived a message from Roisin, the director, asking if I could come up with a post for the instagram and post it on Tuesday. I got back to her suggesting a wrap post with some behind the scene pictures and she was happy with this. I picked a photo and created a caption and then uploaded it to our instagram and reposted it on our story. I have attached the post below. I also sent in my crew contract for filming.

Week 8 / Ava Amrolia's Blog by is licensed under a