For the whole exhibition, I think it was a success. I am glad that I can invite four female artists to join me in this exhibition. All but one of the CAP’s YIXU LIU are friends from London who made the five-hour train ride to join us for this CAT exhibition. I am very grateful and excited that all of them have given a lot to this exhibition. To be worthy of the project I made, to take each stage of my learning seriously, and not to run away from difficulties I encountered is perhaps the reward of my curatorial work this time.

This is the greatest recognition for me and also for my work as an artist. The wedding dress installation and the human body installation received a lot of visitors and comments, which was very exciting. The audience’s stay is our motivation!

I am very grateful for the help from our fellow group, whether it is the exhibition setting session or every group discussion we will actively lend our hands to help others. I think we not only gained knowledge from curating, but also gained the joy of helping others.
Regrets: Due to the limitation of the venue, the wedding dress was not completely suspended from the ceiling, but hung by a fishing line, which was perhaps a bit less interesting.
The video I originally wanted to play on an old TV, but due to poorcontact with the equipment, it could not fully express the arrangement I wanted.

But the first time I curated the show, I could achieve 80% of my expectation I think it was not easy. This is not only to overcome our own inertia, but also to thank our mentor, JL, who always asked me if I needed any more help.
Thank you very much for the progress every time, because stick to yourself and you will get what you want.

I am most thankful for my performance artist, who was unable to speak or drink water during the three hour performance. It took all her strength

to complete her artwork. Inthese three hours of continuous shooting with her, we grew up with each other. The only way to persevere and ย overcome is to face our own problems and to objectively understand what stage we are in.

The artists all communicated with our mentor JL on the day. This is perhaps the induction between artists, through communication to let each other grow regardless of age and identity, just talking about works and creativity.