Week7
https://2023.transmediale.de/en
Out of Scale, distributed in networks and infrastructures throughout Berlin.

From space to time, from intimacy to geopolitics. Plans and many more technical manifestations will always be balanced and convenient in the long run. However not all infrastructures and logistics can be scaled down by keeping a smooth design of cities and spaces small using graphical visual perception computing. It is full of uncertainties and uncertainties. As these can create a lot of fragile issues need to be confronted. How do we face the risk of modifying the drawing production and measuring content by which aspects can be modified?

In life we will face a lot of unusable graphics, maps go to cover the environment. Geopolitics takes a different shape.
It was these differences that reminded me of one of the things in my curatorial project for art, I had tried to get artists to explore urban space by ground, after many exchanges of immersion, the fine artist and I found that because both emotional and spatial communication exist in immediacy and non-will because of the immovability of spatial maps, we only need to create art according to maps, which is uncreative creation and contextual Feeling