The Hybrid Pioneers initiative will involve approximately 800 students across at least 10 programmes in MHSES. Each programme will act as a case study, with staff collaborating on research with students to explore hybrid learning and teaching.
Some of the programmes involved in the initiative are listed below. Further information about each of the case studies and initial findings will be posted here in due course.
- MSc in Digital Education
- MSc Dance Science and Education
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication
- MSc Transformative Learning and Teaching (TLT)
- MSc TESOL Methodology
- MSc TESOL Second Language Teacher Education
- MSc TLT Language Pathway
- MSc Outdoor Education
- MSc Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education (OESE)
- PGDE Expressive Arts
- MA (Hons) PE
- International Foundation Programme
- Languages for All
The action group involves colleagues from across the four institutes in Moray House School of Education and Sport and Centre for Open Learning: