- Earthquake Seismology & Seismic Interferometry
- Inversion, Imaging and Uncertainty
- Survey and Experimental Design
- Mathematical Geology
- Expert Elicitation
Introductory Talks about some of our Research:
- Seismic Interferometry using Correlated Noise Sources
- Seismic Tomography using Variational Inference Methods
- Bayesian imaging with uncertainty analysis – Part 1, focusing on Monte Carlo and Variational methods
- Bayesian imaging with uncertainty analysis – Part 2, focusing on machine learning methods
Specific Research Projects:
Here is a list of my active and previous research projects that involved explicit funding awards.
I lead the Edinburgh Imaging Project (EIP), which focusses on inversion, imaging and uncertainty analysis.
Here is an interactive visualisation of some of my professional research network.