I chose to turn off  screen in the art assignment. Artist Lauren Zoll used some black mirrors, I’m not sure, to photograph some objects, like flowers. In my shoot, I used a bottle of perfume with dark grey glass instead of a black mirror. Look through the gray-black glass and the perfume liquid to see what the ring looks like. And I choose to look at the ring because the ring is not supposed to be a binding force. In the feminist Art project, there are paintings that combine peaches and female reproductive organs to show women’s rights. Perhaps, ring is also a good way to show feminism. For some traditional women, the ring has sacred meaning, such as the ring representing marriage. So they want their first ring to be purchased by their lover, and this lover has the effect of law. There is no denying that rings represent loyalty in some ways. But when you look at the ring through the perfume bottle, the ring is a vague image, it’s not an individual with a definite shape, it doesn’t show prices, it doesn’t show marriage, it just has a vague shape. So why shouldn’t women buy rings for themselves? Why not get to choose which finger you put your ring on? Love doesn’t have to be in a ring. A can ring can also express love. The ring is just a vague object, an abstract concept, and it should not be a yoke.

Turn off the screen and learn to live independently.

Final effect of shooting