Miro
During this exchange, Dave explained to me in great detail and clarity his two thoughts when photographing, the inner path and how to instruct outsiders. I then described my own thinking when listening to a song and then speculated on how to instruct others to do so.
The process of writing and telling magically changed my previously singular perceptions. It turned out there was a big difference and difference between doing something on my own and clearly articulating instructions to someone else.
At the end of the day, I didn’t have a very clear answer on pacing and Dave suggested wave-like pacing to me that he thought would be perfect for my practice. This really worked for me and the restart inspired my imagination.
In the second session, Chris joined us and mentioned how he used to record his thoughts as he studied, worked and drew, and ended up with a very informative and beautiful manuscript. But he said brainstorm, but couldn’t think of a suitable word for the practice.

At first, we thought we could call it mind mapping, but then I remembered that in theme class Professor Neil had written a blog that taught us how to make mind maps, and we reviewed the article together and found more appropriate concepts such as sketchnote, graphic recording, etc.

The three of us became more open-minded during our friendly discussions and collaboration together. I believe that these exercises will be of great help in developing workshops later on, although they still seem out of reach.

Name your practice:

Choose and listen to the song

Describe it interms of how it feels to do

internalisation

Emotional, cheerful, inspired, relaxed

on my mood and environment at the time

Describe it in terms of what it looks like

Externalisation

An ordinary way to entertain,normal

Routes

Routes through the practice? Flow?

UPSET-sad songs-

FEARFUL-Inspirational songs

Routes through the practice? Steps

Select the keyword of today’s feeling

Type it in the serach box

Find a certain list/singer

Pick one you love

Shuffle

Rhythm

Does it have meter, pace, etc

POP music

It has main melody, always strong like heartbeat

Also has chorus

like Wave

Go back over again

Have questions

Record Together

More detailed