1. AAR technique to critique the assignment

I benefited from swarming reading Peeragogy 3.0 in the Red Basho group. I had never tried reading a book in this way before and was surprised at how well it turned out. The group worked together to read a book in the shortest possible time. The advantages are that it is very efficient and improves the ability to work together as a group, and that sometimes when I don’t understand a chapter, I get a sense of clarity from what the students in front of me are saying, and I can deepen my understanding as they talk about later chapters. The disadvantage is that this method relies heavily on collective reading skills, and if one person misunderstands, it may lead to a bias in everyone’s understanding.

2. Art Assignment: In the Open——OER

Diagnostic interview

(A) and (B) interview > (C) on what they now know about OERs

(A) and (C) interview > (B) on what they now know about OERs

(B) and (C) interview > (A) on what they now know about OERs

I was amazed by the global proposal and planning of OER, which is such a rare and precious way of learning that few people around me know about. It has so many benefits and can help people who want to learn but don’t have the resources or access. I am very impressed and would like to thank the initiators and participating countries for this programme and would like to promote it more in my future studies.

Our opinions are as followed.

Red Basho Miro Board