๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

Regarding group meetings, everyone’s curatorial progress was followed up.
And ask everyone about their role assignments in class tasks.

.
๐ŸŒŸRegarding my role in the task assigned by the class: making posters.As a collective poster production, I think there are several elements that need to be considered:

โ€œThe Process of Poster Designโ€

1. Clear and accurate information including time and place;

2. Regarding the eye-catching logo of the collective, here I put the names voted by the class on a plane It can be placed in the middle of the poster, which can attract the audience more eye-catchingly, and can also be used as an element of the surrounding promotional materials to achieve unity.

3. Regarding the design of font size and font color, here jl also gave me some suggestions, which are helpful for my modification, so as to achieve the purpose of eye-catching and good for printing.

๐ŸŒŸA follow-up report was also made on the part of curating by myself, the space shared with yushan was reasonably divided, and the curating time of the classroom was also reserved.

๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ด ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜

James took us to visit the art gallery again. It was the same as when we first started school. Although the exhibition halls we walked through were the same, they had been replaced with new ones. During the process, he mentioned some curating considerations, such as the distribution of exhibition halls and knowledge about publicity. The printing of brochures deserves special attention. The audit work is very important, because after a large number of printings, if there is a problem, it is irreversible, and there is no extra funding to support the expenses. This also reminds me of the accuracy of the information when making posters rigor, which will affect the next printing work.