This year I would like to research how I can work around current restrictions, having limited access to studios and storage. Such restrictions may mean I work in smaller parts. These smaller parts will then come together on the day of the exhibition to converse with the space. I will simultaneously therefore research the work of artists who have done, or are doing, similarly. In doing so, I aim to broadly comment on social distancing and how, although we are all physically detached from one another, still keeping in touch and showing support online via various networking systems/softwares. An important aspect of my research will be observing the interactions between people on the streets and in shops, how they avoid one another or stare at people in angst of a breach of restrictions. Through my work, I intend to display my found neglected objects in a mimicry of such actions, anthropomorphising them in a way to suggest how we interact in space and the feelings of uncertainty, anxiety or even paranoia which come with it. Additionally, through my primary research I intend to create seemingly ephemeral arrangements out of contrasting industrial and household objects to further infer feelings of insecurity. In effect, I will explore how to disrupt the space in a way which immediately transfers such feelings on to the viewer.