Press "Enter" to skip to content

Then, when they realised that did not work

I was, like, so excited as, like, I was only looking forward to that. So after that I went there and I didn’t even care when they were announcing the winners.

Ha ha, yeah. Whatever you think you can do to maintain your inner energy, take full control of the future, it all works. I think it’s exactly that, I think it’s a difference in values, you wanting to prescribe what is your value. I love doing it too, as you mentioned, it is quite wonderful, so that side of it is incredibly important. Nobody’s telling me what or how to do it.

Yeah right so it’s like, just make up your own, it’s true, yeah I love that. I love that you’re just glowing and asking what you need each day, not feeling like you have to stick with anything cause I think a lot of people get stuck in that, yeah, no, absolutely, it is one of those things where we get stuck in it, because you know our parents are stuck in it.

The process is almost an inactive resurrection at times. I don’t know what your personal beliefs are but, yeah, I wrestled with that too for a couple days once and then finally decided to quit but, of course, my mind was, like, “I need something stable” just for like sanity, and so here I am.

Ah, yeah, it’s a case of inner knowing, it’s intuitive, you know, energy is in our flow and is in tune with, with our nature, and I think that’s so awesome, I’m so happy for you to have that shift…

Okay, ok. Alright, like, yes, so then you just got to twist the words a little bit. Here, I have some key bits, I keep a few right here in these index cards in my back pocket [takes out prompt cards]. So.. , let me see.. because occasionally you will have a conversation like this with someone and you think, “oh I just got that really right there”, and then it’s useful to have that bit somewhere. I just write it down really quickly so I can practise and say it again later. I read one of the things I just said when I was answering you there, actually…

Yeah. I just take it from spam, yeah, like this sentence here, see? That should work. In fact, I’m elevating these mundane things into these very large conversations. I’m recording the kind of convo that you have when you are in a very private place then casting it large. So, yeah, I brought my sound designer, but it’s, you know like, that stuff is important, sure, but, but the things that connect us in present time, it’s all the little details that make us up, and it’s funny, it’s funny stuff. And it’s also tragic.

[Consults card] Eh……I think it’s because maybe you didn’t have, like, another option, but once you’re so good at it and you’re getting, like, good feedback and have huge mainstream success, it’s tough to quit. You’re asking these really simple questions that I think get straight to the core of just being a person living on this planet right now. I just lurve it. Like, I could sit here talking with people like this all day because it’s, it’s the New Gucci.

I know, I know. But it gets to a point where I perform this dialogue so many times that I’m completely over it and I just can’t do it ever again. Then I think, we could just randomly pick out something and make it into a topic of conversation?: “I mean, this thing of justice, of being interested in everything because…” But what happens then is we all kind of just drift around helping each other do stuff. You, kind of, you think you can do anything you feel like because, ’cause there is no structure.

Yeah, okay yeah. Everything else is green, grey, white, brown, black, red. Kind of alarming when you think about it?

I guess. I’ve never been out of the country.