Press "Enter" to skip to content

Intervention

People like myself offer services to help others find harmony and peace. A great thing is that I actually get to try out some of my really good ideas. I mean, gyeah, sometimes it honestly feels like my body is abducted by an alien, like, I have absolutely no control over my emotions. I forget where I live. I get scared – it’s like a brain frog thing, gyeah, just, like, completely disoriented with no clue recollection of where I live, like my whole neurological, just… cognitive function is just completely, oh, affected.

Yup, so, like I’ve been in several car accidents and I think – whether I was at fault or not – I was pret-ty shaky after. But crawling out of the wreckage to see someone dented my car and left without saying anything is what makes me really angry. And that is even before I consider the insurance side. That a mistake I have not made is cited as the reason f-ing BURNS, y’all!

Ha, gyeah! We need that burn. Driving home from work once I caught a truck on fire and tore part of the roof off a building. Then I was confined to my apartment. I couldn’t really leave. That was happening before even knew what was going on.

It’s weird, like I couldn’t hack it go to my PR job.. it’s so funny because it, like, it reminds me of, like, what I was feeling right before I quit but, like, in a literally different environment. Like, I was in Abu Dhabi, which should have been, like, paradise you know? I’m, like, driving by the palm trees in the morning, gyeah, and I was, like, in a mental state of, like, I hate my job, I hate my life, like, yeah? And it’s so funny because that juxtaposition of, like, me relating to your story but being in a totally different environment really brings home the point to me. You know, because you could be in paradise, or you could be in, like… like your dream city, and, yeah, be in this state of, like, just I can’t cope with everything and I am sooooo unhappy in this situation. So what do you do, is it via in person meetings and or via zoom or online? What is your, what are the methods that you use to interact with clients?

So, I offer a full performance review and coaching for trauma intervention services. Yep, so it’s all online, I have all of my services available on my website. Generally I will put together traumatising protocols for people for about three months or so, and that includes supplement changes to induce paranoia. I just don’t really have access to car accidents with prices being where they are, it really affects what we’re able to buy, but there’re still a few different options for good quality jump scares.

We are just so focused on the positive aspects of our lives and we don’t ever really experience things from a place of deprivation. I mean, when did you last just blurt out something weird in the shock of the moment? I can show my clients, like, the amazing experiences they normally experience: they are getting promotions left and right, you know, they’re buying lots of houses, they are experiencing all these successes. So it’s like, it’s, like, an incubator for seeing other how you are thriving and, like, what can happen when you deliberately pull the rug.