The 77th Language Lunch @ Edinburgh
We invite you to come by the 77th Language Lunch @ Edinburgh on the 28th of April, 2023 from 1pm – 3pm in the Informatics Forum G.07/07A. Presenters with interesting work and lunch will be waiting for you!
See you there,
The Language Lunch Team
Interested in presenting at Language Lunch?
You are invited to give a poster presentation about any language-related research. If you’d like a speaking slot, fill out the form below. An abstract is required per these guidelines:
- Word Count: max. 300 words (excluding example sentences and references)
- If linguistic examples are glossed, please follow the common Leipzig Glossing Rules
- If not using plain text, kindly refrain from using formatting that is prone to causing errors or getting lost between conversions (e.g., tabs, small caps; automatic indentation, bullets and numbering)
- For references, please follow the APA 7th Edition guidelines
- Abstracts are due 24th of March, 2023 at 11:59pm
Photos from the 76th LL @ Edinburgh
We had a great time! Thanks for dropping by!
Language @ Edinburgh Lunch is supported by