A workshop on the work and influence of John Muir, hosted by the Institute for Geography and the Lived Environment, University of Edinburgh.
– Simon James (Philosophy, Durham)
– Emily Brady (Geography, Edinburgh)
– Fraser MacDonald (Geography, Edinburgh)
– Jeremy Kidwell (Divinity, Edinburgh)
– Reiko Goto and Tim Collins (Collins-Goto Studio)
Places are limited, so please contact the organiser to book:
Location: The Old Library is in the Geography Building, on Drummond Street (EH8 9JX) within the High School Yards area of the University of Edinburgh campus.