It covers the key information you need to know and will help you complete micro-tasks to help improve the knowledge available online about notable women (or any topic!) as well as how to get started preparing for an edit-a-thon of your own.
Now let’s cover the tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving at the Women in Red event on the next page.
- Why Women in Red?
- Women in Red editathons: What have you gotten yourself into?
- Before we start – switch on that Visual Editor!
- Create your user page – say hello!
- Essentials; Manual of Style and Reliable Sourcing
- Cracking on with editing
- Citations, Links & Images
- Running your editathon