Relationship between the work and the artist, accessibility, space, curatorial approach

The connection between the project and the location; for instance, in a rural area, the only responsibility is to organise and preserve the documentation around the work without being constrained by any notion of an exhibition. These ideas can significantly alter how one conceptualises the work.
The idea of a beautifully built room will always include radio waves from someone talking on the radio about their hardest days and periods of work. Therefore, how you discuss it depends on the audience’s experience because not every physical exhibition in every setting will have a significant impact. For instance, Beth presented the following example: she went to a location where she was given a headset that functioned as a direct player and was instructed to have coffee nearby; as a result, she had to walk to the cafe and sit there when the café employee informed her that the experiment was ongoing. He then urged me to walk and move on, as though I had to go to the store and travel about the city while listening, after which I was allowed to sit there and begin listening to this cafe piece.

On Friday, I went to the Contemporary Practise students’ exhibition, and I learned a lot. I communicated my curatorial idea with them after hearing how they presented their works, and they helped me find a few curated pieces that went well with it. After discussion, we reached an understanding and decided to display the paintings at the exhibition that I curated.
I had a good conversation with Yixu Liu of Contemporary Art Practice and she agreed to show my work in this exhibition.