In China, An old but beautiful story has always been spread around the nation, it is related to the Friendship on the surface but it could be understood as tacit agreement or a sense of understanding each other deeply. The story talks about a man named Boya who is good at playing Guqin and Ziqi is a good listener of music, as they become friends and create two splendid and excellent traditional Guqin Tunes High Mounts and The River. In the other word, I think not only Boya improves his skills and interest because of Ziqi, but also Ziqi improves his artistic training, so they can create great music.

Until last week, I gradually know the relationship between us and CAP program. In the art domain I don’t think there is something different in our cognization because we both are new and fresh and to try to look for a art field and a theme and a creative direction and so on. In my undergraduate period, Most of situation, we don’t have chance to have a class with student who is from art theory, art history and any master who is from curating direction. So maybe We have a stereotype of I should do myself and learn myself in my domain and do it to the best. Maybe you will think it stupid but it is real. Many students who doesn’t know their major it is hard to take the initiative and connect their knowledge to others and to create new things.
Such as a curator who is good at writing and digging out the meaning of some new, if she or he didn’t cooperate with a familiar and trusted artist, it will lose a lot of inspirations and good materials/elements.——When we create something, we are not single one. We need communication and new thinking but not burying our head in the sand.

Talking about our relationship between I and Xinyue who is from CAP, I am grateful to her and she gave me a lot of works supports. Through her artworks, I got a lot of similar thinking tracks, it is amazing, so I tried to have an interview with Xinyue. Moving on the communication, I think it is quite different with the last time I and Xiaoshuo. As Xiaoshuo is living in Tokyo now so not only the distance but also in the culture context, I preferred to talk more about my theme and the main line with her. That’s why I chose Xinyue as my most important and main artist and displaced Xiaoshuo —— In this time I got the conception of NEAR. I have never been the idea before. That means I should make a distinction in all my artists and it reminds me of Jake mentioned “Major” and “Minor”before.