Documentation of whole exhibition

The exhibition lasted for an hour, with each artist’s work screened twice. Before the screening, I welcomed everyone and provided a brief introduction to the purpose of the exhibition and the artists. I distributed the exhibition booklet to all attendees to provide additional context and information about the works being presented. After the first screening, we had a brief discussion with the audience, and received a lot of feedback on the artworks, both positive and negative.

Overall, I consider the exhibition to be a success. It was fulfilling to see these artists’ works being seen by a wider audience, and to have the opportunity to promote a more inclusive and diverse art community. The feedback received from the audience was invaluable and helped to further the dialogue around these important issues. I hope to continue to showcase the works of marginalized artists and create a space for diverse perspectives to be heard in the art world.

I recorded the first screening with a video camera and also took some photos during the screening with the consent of the audience.