According to Linda’s introduction and case presentation, I learned how to write the final research plan, as well as the format, content and so on.
The cases shown let me clearly know the structural framework of the article.

From the summary, research questions, literature review, research methods, research significance and contribution, knowledge exchange and influence to the design schedule and budget, I clearly understand the content framework and search for information in a targeted manner.

During the course, I was not very clear about the budget part, whether it should cover all the costs of the practice process or just represent certain events, I am going to ask in the 1-on-1 tutoring next week.

Linda showed last year’s excellent works. Her research is “Museums in Progress: The Experience of Practicing Decolonization in Museums”. Return some disputed and demanded items to other countries? Is it heartfelt for a museum to re-investigate the provenance of an item and update the label? Or superficial efforts made under social pressure. Will museums lose many visitors as decolonization becomes more popular? These questions can be clearly guided and more targeted and clear in the research process. I will learn from it and use it in my own research project.