In this week’s group tutorial, professor kith gave me a lot of advice on adding different music to the whole video during the editing of the documentary.
And helped me connect with the artist Adam Lewis Jacobs, I started watching his documentary ইদ্রিস (Idrish).

About the documentary this Bangladeshi immigration who fought for his own immigration and help loads of other people and he’s made a documentary about an anarchist cartoonist who was very very old because no one else is, he is. He often works with archives, like socialist, quite left wing politics, trade union archives and things unnecessarily.

I learned from this artist’s work that one thing will lead to other things that work out well definitely .

Concatenate the events to get an amazing net.

You’ll get one you’ll get one kind of thing going and never without come another thing and then a lot another thing.

Beginning with a reading of Bidrohi (The Rebel / “বিদ্রোহী”), a poem the film recounts Muhammad Idrish’s journey and fight to remain in the UK in the 1980s and the trade union led campaign that supported him. From adam’s film, I learned the how to edit the archive materials into the film, and the importance of music.

Reference:

Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Bait

Bait | Trailer | NDNF19 – Bing video

And the artist Adam’s films Idris.