Xin Li’s work

My focus is on the relationship between people. I want to observe from a social perspective. Due to the different cultures, I can discover a new country from a new perspective, like a detective perspective.

I used to work on a fixed subject, and it was a bit restricted. This time I want to stop defining these photos. First, I will shoot from the perspective of observation, and finally sort out the themes. I want to try this new creative method.

In the past, I always started with a theme, paid more attention to what I did was right, and always worried about whether my views were correct. This semester I want to start in the opposite direction. I want to use the fragmentary thoughts and memories in my mind to “patch together” into a project. I want to start with scattered shooting, and then use different editing rhythms to combine them to form a complete project.

We all have memories of life that our eyes have never seen.

Just like Alec soth, these images are not just scenes at a certain time, but also a record of dream time. There will be some small accidents at any time and anywhere in life, light, color, and breeze. When I realize these elements How to be independent but interact with each other, you can construct a peaceful picture in your mind, and the details are full of interest.