Press "Enter" to skip to content

Week 3 Ideas about site

My ideal site I can imagine that It is surrounded by nice greening views, such as gardens and rivers, bring people some comfort when they choose to enter the building.  The Greening place element is the most important one for my site. But I also have other ideas about the site.

1. It may be near a church.
  2. One floored building
  3. Half-open area
  4. In the city centre? But maybe that is too noisy for the clients. I will consider this question later.
  5. Need certain private space, people may not want to be seen if there are lots of big french windows. People who enter the building can be very emotional, they really don’t want the outside passengers to look inside and wonder what is going in the building.

Big and wide open space, the first site that comes to my mind and can match the above needs, to be honest, I am thinking about warehouses, but that is way too informal, so I just pass this thought instantly. For now, I am not quite sure about the perfect site, I hope I can explore Edinburgh in person and find my ideal site. Can not wait to see ECA, so excited!