Interested in graphic design?
We’re looking for a fresh concept and designs! Can you help us with how we can introduce the Edinburgh Race Equality Network to staff across the university?
This is a paid for opportunity and we’re accepting expressions of interest until Monday 27th June 12pm. Please read the details in the Open Call below.
Please share widely with your networks.
Marketing Communication Problem
EREN wishes to raise their profile. Currently, there is no introduction of EREN to new staff and there is poor awareness of EREN across the current University community. There is no past collateral.
- Create interesting, easily digestible information about EREN (not a logo)
- Ensure the call-to-action(CTA) in all material is clear, simple and accessible to all
- Ensure that all collateral is created within DDA (disability guidelines) and is within our sustainability standards.
Take home message: Find out more & join us
Audience: All staff at all levels. New & current
- Social media friendly
- Information to be presented in a style that is easy & fast understood.
- Warm, welcoming, supportive
- The University name
- The name of the network
- very short synopsis of the network and how to join (hashtags, URLs etc)
- Needs to work in Black & White, in all media, can be scalable, is cost effective if it needs to be reproduced
Highlight no nos: E.g. having alcohol in visuals
- Style for infographics
- A digital presentation
- Printed design for a pull-up banner
- Digital presentation & infographics must be in either Canva or InDesign and editable.
Decision Makers/Stakeholders on this project: EREN Committee and network
Deadline: End of summer
- Deadline: 12 PM, Monday 27/06/22
- Short paragraph describing your interest in racial justice or social justice work
- Portfolio or link to examples of work required
For more information or to apply please contact rashné limki (Co-Convenor of EREN) and Stef Blum-Stevenson via email RaceEqualityStaffNetwork@ed.ac.uk