Ideas for game narrative and projection

Narrative

“I” seemed to have arrived in a non-Euclidean labyrinth and couldn’t remember why I was there. I switched on the radio in the room and followed the instructions to complete the first room, at which point multiple doors opened and different choices took me back to different stages of my memory, and I needed to explore each room in the labyrinth to retrieve the pieces belonging to each stage of my life and repair my complete memory.

1. Once the player has completed the room assignment, is it possible to add subtitles or narration to connect Erikson’s stages of psychosocial development more closely to the content of the room.

With the workshop, we can achieve some interesting effects with max and apply them to our projections.

1. Overlaying the player’s real-time play footage with a gradually changing puzzle video to give the viewer a differentiated experience from the player.
Implementation solution: capturing real-time game footage via obs.

Inspired by https://www.adceurope.org/awards/annual/remember-me_729

2.The projection plays our recorded gameplay video and can make certain effects based on the player’s or viewer’s movements and sounds. The content of the projection is like a parallel world to the player’s gameplay world. Such as RGB video effects : https://youtu.be/sO5NaTjBvL8