- Web designer (typography, imagery, accessibility, CSS)
- Technical author (likes: Markdown, tolerates: LaTeX (good in theory, highly quirky in practice))
- Linux sysadmin (bash basher, to some extent)
- Maths active travel coordinator (feel free to ask me anything about sustainable transport)
- Environmental consultant
- Tongue usually embedded fairly firmly in cheek
About this site
The banner image for this site is an intentionally highly compressed JPEG of some of the girders of the Forth Bridge as viewed from a northbound InterCity 125 train.