This week I’ve basically settled on a site and a direction for eventual development. Struggling with whether to have a normal, big, neat interior or say some small spaces spread around the city?

At the initial start of the course, the teacher asked us what we wanted to do after we graduated and where we were going. At the time I didn’t really have any goals.

When I look back at my projects again now, I feel that if I choose to work on small projects, perhaps realistically speaking, it will also benefit my future job opportunities. Because on the one hand, the design of a small space has more of a grasp of detail, and when working on more realistic projects, later on, the details have a significant impact on the success or failure of a project. The development of the theme of the city and humanity is also a proposition that is increasingly being taken seriously, as modern life is more people-oriented and people-friendly, and a precedent for humanistic projects might be a good perspective.

In addition to this, I have learned a lot about structure this week, which has helped me to better understand how to dismantle the internal structure of a space. Although it may not help me much with this project, it is still very useful information.